Thanks for visiting!
Last Day Outreach Family Life Enrichment Center, Inc. provides assistance to individuals and families desiring a hand up for life change in their economical status by providing educational and job-training assistance; after-school programs; and supportive services not limited to a soup kitchen, job development certificate programs and on-site Floor Technician that specializes in floor stripping, restoration and new construction. The organization's base facility serves as a community outreach center for everyone. Supportive services for the general public will soon be offered, as well as information and referrals for domestic violence assistance; mental health and veteran services; and anti-drug programs.
Unity creates a solid foundation for us to grow.
TOY REGISTRATION FORM
Principal Director, Software
Job Description Principal Cloud Developer
The Principal Cloud Developer plays a key role in driving Digital Transformation through Innovation by building full stack applications, patterns and working with the Architecture & Development community to evangelize them. Principal Cloud Developer is responsible for developing/coding an end-to-end solution from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure. Principal Cloud Developer will need the ability to quickly understand needs, from a user perspective, and move from there to a working prototype that captures the essence of what the product should be. The ability to not only code and configure tools, but also assemble and integrate technology across disparate platforms is critical to success. This includes a deep understanding of systems, data structures, modern scripting and enterprise level languages as well as open source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems. Principal Cloud Developer will work in a rapid environment where there aren’t always clear specifications or rules about how something should be done, where its up to you to figure things out and keep things moving. Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) or related field.5-10 years of progressive experience in software engineering. Must be willing to travel approximately 20-30% of the time. For more information or to apply send resume to email@example.com.
Current Georgia RN license
Current Drivers license and auto insurance
RN with bachelors degree. Nurses that like autonomy, are good at time management and multi-tasking. Must be very articulate, and computer savvy. Must understand how to function like an Entrepreneur.
The primary function of the Home Health Registered Nurse is to demonstrate clinical expertise in nursing assessment, nursing diagnosis, and advanced proficiency in technical skills necessary for developing, providing, and coordinating care to patients.
1-2 years in home health who meets the standards for coordination of care and documentation or 2 years clinical experience but not in home health (i.e. Med surg, ER, ICU). Bachelors degree preferred; minimum of Associates degree.
TRANSPORTATION: Must have valid automobile insurance and reliable transportation. For more information or to apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Capital Project Engineer will lead project teams from inception to startup on Capital Projects. Capital Project Engineers are accountable for the scope, approved budget and schedule commitments while meeting required quality standards. The role is required to follow established project management standards. The Capital Project Engineer will be required to plan and coordinate large scale projects or several small to medium scale projects. This position is part of the Capital Project Group at the Augusta Mill and will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Develop and execute plans for projects, including resources, costs, schedule, roles, responsibilities and quality as defined in the Project Delivery Process
- Build a cohesive project team and leadership necessary to maximize team’s success in achieving project goals
- Ensure that the detailed engineering drawings are developed by engineering consultants and are properly reviewed by appropriate team member; such as
- Specify and or review equipment specifications with team and ensure proper equipment bidding process is being followed
- Analyze quotation for equipment and installation contracts, recommend suppliers and issue requisitions. Ensure vendor submittals of drawings etc are completed in a timely fashion and track equipment deliveries
- Manage changes to project scope, ensuring that all impacts and changes are approved and adequately coordinated
- Perform safety observations, safety and quality checks for suppliers and contractors. Oversee their work and be responsible for their safety on site
- Coordinate construction and startup activities with project teams, maintenance and operations
- Prepare QA/QC plans, checklists for startup etc. and coordinate startup activities with operations
- Provide technical support to maintenance and operations on as needed basis
- Provide “on call” technical support on regular rotation basis
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering OR equivalent experience is required
- Minimal of 5 years of experience as a Project Engineer/Manager
- 5 years of Pulp and Paper experience will be a plus
- Maintenance experience with reliability aptitude is an asset
- Possesses the ability to effectively manage several capital projects at a time
- Good communication skills with internal customers, engineering consultants and vendors are a must
- Possesses strong project planning and coordinating skills with a “hands-on” approach to problem solving
- Self starter who get things done with minimal direction
- Must be a team player
Provide leadership in the areas of safety and environmental compliance employee engagement, hourly and salaried team development, process productivity, efficiency and reliability, department financial performance to include cost management and annual budgeting, final paper quality, and capital planning. Responsibilities will also include the direction of technical, maintenance and reliability resources who support the business unit. This position reports to the Finished Products Business Unit Manager.
The ideal candidate will be an engaging leader and change agent. Qualifications for this position included the following:
- Minimum of 10 years Paper Mill leadership experience. Prior manufacturing experience in the production of coated paper/board greatly preferred.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Clear record of safety / environmental leadership, commitment and results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to groups and individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong commitment to reliability, and to the use of Manufacturing Excellence tools/work systems to ensure sustainability of progress.
- Demonstrated leadership focused on accountability and results.
- Thorough knowledge of paper mill equipment and systems.
For more information or to apply send resume to email@example.com